Answered By: Reference Librarians Last Updated: Aug 10, 2023 Views: 29
Answered By: Reference Librarians
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2023 Views: 29
When your hold is ready for locker pickup
- You will receive a notification and a code by email or text to unlock and retrieve your item.
- Your item will be held in a locker for up to 7 days.
- At the locker select Patron
- Use the 5-digit-code (or QR code) to access the locker.
- The locker with your item(s) will open. Please remove the item(s) and shut the locker door.
- Your item(s) will already be checked out to your library account.
For any issues during normal library hours please contact the circulation desk by phone (401) 825-2214.
For any issues after normal library hours please contact Smiota Customer Service: (925) 270-4321