Answered By: Reference Librarians
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2022     Views: 240

Work with a Reference Librarian for assistance with your research projects.  Stop by the library or contact the Reference Desk at your campus

You may also want to take one of the library's credit courses to find out more about conducting research.  We offer both a one credit course (LRCT 1010) and a three credit course (LRCT 1015).

View available course sections at